This 28 SAT Math Lessons, Advanced Course, (PDF) series, for the reviewed SAT beginning March 2016, gives you all of Dr. Steve Warner’s exclusive tips, tricks and tactics that he has developed in the last 14 years to get his good students from a 600 to an 800 in SAT math. Dr. Warner has used his Ph.D. in mathematics to make the ultimate system for producing huge score increases in SAT math with just 20 minutes of preparation every day.
The material in this ebook consists of Dr. Warner’s exclusive approaches that students usually pay $500 per hour to access during private tutoring lessons. The exclusive techniques Dr. Warner teaches, now available in his “Get 800” collection of books, are the most helpful ever published and cannot be found in any other SAT prep ebook!
Be cautious! Some of Dr. Warner’s students have shown such noteworthy score increases that the College Board has blamed them of cheating with no proof besides their score escalate from one SAT to the next. If you feel that this may occur to you after using one of Dr. Warner’s ebooks please get in touch with him before taking your next SAT and he will tell you how to defend yourself.
The 28 SAT Math Lessons three book series is ideal for your SAT math prep for 5 reasons:
- There are over 300 SAT math problems to practice with, the majority of which are Level 4 and 5. Explanations of the solutions are so detailed and comprehensible that even second language speakers can easily follow them.
- The course is designed to make sure that students are preparing in the most efficient way possible just by reading the ebook from cover to cover. No picks ever have to be made. The author has made sure that good preparation happens automatically with no effort on the reader’s part.
- Each of the 3 ebooks in the series (Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced) aims students within a specific score range. The targeted nature of these ebooks allows you to choose a course that is an ideal fit for you. This indicates that you will not waste any time practicing problems that you do not require help with. The Advanced Course is ideal if you are presently scoring 600 or higher on College Board practice tests and are targeting for a perfect 800.
- The lessons will naturally increase your mathematical development so that your possible score increases simultaneously with your actual score. This means that you can actually become able of getting an 800 even if you were not before picking up the ebook. The information in the introduction alone is sufficient to raise your SAT math score up to 50 points before you even try one math problem.
- Dr. Warner has had to teach SAT math prep for 15+ years to gather the powerful combination of strategis and insights found in this ebook. Years of experience and an exclusive approach have led to the ultimate product that outdoes any other SAT prep book. While other ebooks teach general mathematical knowledge, Dr. Warner’s strategies are designed to utilize the test’s weaknesses, which let students to save huge amounts of time, prevent careless mistakes, and answer questions appropriately without any messy algebraic computations.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, 28 SAT Math Lessons, Advanced Course in PDF. No access codes are included.