With trademark perception and readability, writer Jeffrey A. Helewitz provides a vivid image of the function of the paralegal in difficult actual property transactions. Always accessible and well timed, Basic Real Estate and Property Law for Paralegals, 5th Edition, (PDF) places a agency grasp of each principle and observe effectively inside a scholar s attain.
An intensive but manageable introduction to Real Estate and Property Law, that includes:
- Ethical Points, Key phrases, Practical Tips, and Chapter Summaries
- Helpful examples that present the function of the paralegal in observe
- Sample authorized varieties in each chapter that expose college students to authorized paperwork on a wide range of subjects
- Edited circumstances in each chapter that give college students observe studying and analyzing case selections
- Extensive observe and evaluate options, similar to workout routines, finish-of-chapter evaluate factors, actions, and situational analyses
- A remaining chapter on private property that introduces college students to the essential ideas of tangible and intangible property
- Broad protection that features estates in land and future pursuits, land use, conveyancing, closing procedures, condos, titles,co-ops, industrial property, and landlord-tenant legislation
Updated all through, the fifth Edition offers:
- New circumstances
- Updated varieties
- Additional case analyses in every chapter
- The newest developments on the legislation surrounding identical-intercourse marriages
NOTE: The product solely consists of the ebook, Basic Real Estate and Property Law for Paralegals, fifth Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.