The skilled programmer’s Deitel® information to C# 6 and object-oriented improvement for Windows®
Written for programmers with training in excessive-stage language programming, Deitels C# 6 for Programmers, 6th Edition, (PDF) applies the Deitel signature live-code method to instructing programming and research Microsoft’s C# 6 and .NET in depth. Concepts are supplied within the context of 170+ totally coded and examined apps, full with syntax shading, code walkthroughs, code highlighting, program outputs and lots of of savvy software program-improvement ideas.
Begin with an introduction to C# utilizing an early objects and courses method, then quickly transfer on to extra superior topics, together with LINQ, asynchronous programming with async and await and extra. You’ll benefit from the administration of object-oriented programming and an object-oriented design/UML® ATM case research, together with an entire C# implementation. When you’ve mastered the ebook, you’ll be prepared to begin constructing industrial-energy, object-oriented C# apps.
Harvey Deitel and Paul Deitel are the founders of Deitel & Associates, Inc., the internationally acknowledged programming languages authoring and company coaching group. Billions of individuals worldwide have used Deitel textbooks, skilled ebooks, LiveLessons™ video merchandise, useful resource centres, e-books and REVEL™ interactive multimedia programs with built-in evaluation and labs to grasp main programming languages and platforms, together with C#, C++, C, Android™ app improvement, Java™, iOS app improvement, Swift™, Python™, Visual Basic® and Internet and internet programming.
- Use with Windows® 7, 8 or 10.
- Entertaining and difficult code examples.
- Files; relational database with LINQ to Entities.
- Emphasis on efficiency and software program engineering rules.
- Object-oriented design ATM case research with full code implementation.
- Deep remedy of courses, inheritance, objects, interfaces and polymorphism.
- Generics, LINQ and generic collections; PLINQ (Parallel LINQ) for multicore efficiency.
- Asynchronous programming with async and await; purposeful programming with lambdas, delegates and immutability.
- Integrated protection of latest C# 6 performance: expression-bodied strategies and properties, string interpolation, getter-solely properties, nameof, auto-applied property initializers, null-conditional operator, exception filters and extra.
“I really love the way you guys write—it’s informative and interesting!” — Shay Friedman, Microsoft Visual C# MVP
“(*6*) the very best practices of C# programming. Teaches the way to ‘program in the large,’ with materials on software program engineering rules and object-oriented programming.” — Mingsheng Hong, Cornell University
“I like the chapter on asynchronous programming with async and await—this is the future of programming, and making these kinds of tasks ‘easy’ to program is going to be the basis to any programming language. It was good to see synchronous versus asynchronous programming head-to-head. The introduction to multi-threading was interesting. The Flickr web services demo was remarkable.” — Bradley Sward, College of Dupage
P.S. Contact us if you need C# 6 for Programmers 6e Test Bank or different instructor assets
NOTE: The product solely contains the ebook C# 6 for Programmers sixth Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.