Cardiovascular Physiology, 9th Edition (PDF) is a concise and enjoyable way for you to gain a fundamental knowledge of the basic operating principles of the intact cardiovascular system and how those principles apply to clinical medicine. Succinct but thorough, it focuses on the facts and concepts you must know to get a solid “big picture” overview of how the cardiovascular system operates in abnormal and normal situations. No other textbook will prove more valuable in enhancing your ability to evaluate the myriad new information you will be exposed to throughout your career, than Cardiovascular Physiology 9e.
“Mohrman/Heller’s Cardiovascular Physiology 9th edition is the best cardiovascular review available for the USMLE®, course work, and exam review. A Doody’s Core Title for 2019!“
There is no faster or more effective way to learn how the key principles of cardiovascular function apply to common and pathological challenges than this engagingly written, time-proven guide. Medical students will find it to be an outstanding review for the USMLE® Step 1 and experienced clinicians will find it to be a valuable clinical refresher.
Features of the 9th edition:
- NEW! Increased focus on cardiovascular energetics
- Summarizes key concepts at the end of every chapter
- Highlights must-know information with chapter objectives
- Links cardiovascular physiology to diagnosis and treatment
- Reinforces learning with study questions at the end of every chapter
- Clarifies the details of physiologic mechanisms and their role in pathologic states
- “Perspectives” section in every chapter that identifies important, currently unresolved issues
NOTE: This sale only includes Cardiovascular Physiology, 9th edition in PDF. No access codes come with the ebook.