Cellular Actuators: Modularity and Variability in Muscle-Inspired Actuation, (PDF) defines the roles actuators play in robotics and their inadequacy in rising new robotic purposes, comparable to human co-working robots and wearable units the place compliance and compactness are necessary.
Piezoelectric actuators, the subject of this wbook, present benefits like displacement scale, drive, compactness and reliability and depend on materials properties to offer displacement and drive as reactions to electrical stimulation. The authors, well-known researchers in the world, present the basics of muscle-like motion and a system-vast research that features the evaluation, design, and management of biologically impressed actuators. This ebook is the perfect information for practitioners and researchers who wish to use this expertise into their analysis and merchandise.
- Introduces the idea of mobile actuators
- Presents fundamentals of bio impressed actuation
- Describes the bodily meeting prospects of Piezo actuators
- Presents purposes to indicate ideas and the potential of the expertise
- Functions as a single supply for the design, evaluation, and management of actuator arrays
- Introduces Piezoelectric Actuators ideas in a system vast built-in method
NOTE: The product solely contains the ebook, Cellular Actuators: Modularity and Variability in Muscle-Inspired Actuation in PDF. No access codes are included