This is the first review manual written for nurse educators who seek certification as a Clinical Nurse Educator specializing in the Clinical Learning Environment (CLE). The resource encompasses all of the essential knowledge—as designated by the National League for Nursing (NLN)–needed to pass the exam, and systematically follows the test blueprint so that those taking the exam will be optimally prepared. This Certified Academic Clinical Nurse Educator Review Manual is in PDF form.
Brimming with teaching tips, evidence-based teaching boxes, case studies, outlines, bulleted lists, and critical thinking Q&As for each chapter, the book also provides chapter references for accessing additional content for each topic. Exam specifics and test-taking strategies help students to approach the exam with confidence. The ebook also offers a practice CNE test at the end of the ebook. Additionally, the resource is also a valuable orientation guide for new faculty.
- Provides evidence-based teaching practice boxes
- Written for both expert and novice clinical nurse educators
- Reflects the number of questions in each section on the test blueprint
- Offers Teaching Gems with advice on improvement from practice experts
- Includes case studies and critical thinking questions throughout all chapters
- Delivers well-organized, systematic coverage of review content to promote exam success
- Highlights areas designated by the NLN as essential knowledge needed for excellence in the field
- Includes end-of-chapter review questions, PLUS a valuable 100 Q&A practice test with rationales for self-assessment