A pocket-sized, concise nursing reference, Clinical Companion for Fundamentals of Nursing 9th Edition ePub includes all the figures and facts you will need to succeed in clinicals. The streamlined format organizes content by body system, with boxes, tables, and bulleted lists that simplify searching. From abbreviations and definitions to lab values and dosage calculations, this pocket guide presents the most up-to-date guidelines and clinical information in a quick-reference, easy-to-use format!
- NEW! Additional information for 6QSEN competencies.
- UPDATED images serve as visual reinforcement throughout.
- Basic facts and figures provide valuable background information.
- NEW! Uses the latest NANDA-1 (2015-17), NIC, and NOC terminologies.
- Concise, pocket-sized format ensures portability for use in the clinical setting.
- Basic assessment by body system makes it easy to locate specific information.
- Content is presented in list, tabular, and outline format for quick and easy retrieval.
- UPDATED chapter bibliographies reference related sources for further in-depth study.
- English-to-Spanish translations help you communicate with Spanish-speaking patients.
- NEW! The latest information on pressure ulcers, infection control, dietary guidelines, and more.
- Chapter outlines with corresponding page numbers provide quick, easy access to information.
NOTE: This purchase only includes the Clinical Companion for Fundamentals of Nursing: Just the Facts 9th edition eBook in the ePub format. A converted PDF is also available on request. Although there are many free readers than can read the ePub format, we recommended the free Adobe Digital Edition.