Now drastically expanded to include all frequent open surgical and endovascular interventions for each venous and arterial ailments, Clinical Scenarios in Vascular Surgery, 2nd Edition (ePub/PDF) is ideal for each common surgery residents and surgeons in follow. You’ll scrutinize 124 case situations, every offered in a straightforward-to-digest format, structured to be learn in one sitting. After each case, two a number of-selection questions enable for a self-evaluation of the case materials. With about twice the variety of chapters as the primary edition, this revised textbook reveals the great progress that has been made in the prognosis and therapy of vascular illness, together with the brand new terminology, procedures, and exams, that each modern surgeon must know.
- Test your comprehension and prepare for exams with NEW a number of-selection questions following each case.
- Increase your data of venous illness and dialysis access with higher protection of those well timed matters.
- Clearly visualize each case due to a full-shade design and tons of of clear, excessive-high quality illustrations all through.
- Study effectively and successfully for oral board evaluation, or use the instances for quick scientific reference or self-evaluation.
- Learn to anticipate necessary parts of every case with tables that summarize key technical steps and potential pitfalls.
- Benefit from the data and expertise of about 200 skilled contributors who’re on the slicing fringe of scientific vascular surgery.
- Progress logically by each case: affected person presentation, differential prognosis, workup (together with diagnostic imaging), prognosis and therapy, surgical strategy, particular intraoperative concerns, postoperative administration, case conclusion, take-residence factors, and a shortlist of beneficial readings.
NOTE: The product solely contains the ebook Clinical Scenarios in Vascular Surgery, 2nd Edition, in the unique ePub format. A transformed PDF is accessible on request. No access codes are included.