The primary gynecology textbook for over twenty-five years, Comprehensive Gynecology 7th edition covers all of the key issues residents, specialists, primary care doctors, and other healthcare providers encounter in everyday practice. This seventh edition has been fully updated to include a wealth of new and latest content, including current discussions of minimally invasive surgical approaches to gynecologic care, effectively managing menopausal patients, infertility issues and treatments, and more. Written in a concise, clear, and evidence-based style, it offers the practical, in-depth coverage you need to remain at the forefront of your field.
- Grasp key information quickly and easily through clear writing, a clinical focus, and guidance on evidence-based techniques.
- Access state-of-the-art information on the latest applications in diagnostic and interventional ultrasound and other essential aspects of today’s practice.
- Prepare for the challenges you may face with a legal chapter containing factual scenarios.
- New videos, 20 in all, address topics such as Hysteroscopic Metroplasty; Pap Smear Techniques; Endometriosis of the Bladder; and more.
- Explore important issues in infertility, such as cancer treatment, egg freezing, and preimplantation genetic diagnosis.
- Understand the latest research in menopause, how to effectively prescribe treatments, and the consideration of using hormones for prevention.
- A new chapter dedicated to in vitro fertilization keeps you current with today’s recent advances.
- Updated Preoperative Care and Quality chapter represents the ongoing ‘Enhanced Recovery after Surgery’ care programs.