Fully updated and revised, Computer Science Illuminated, 6th Edition, (PDF) retains the accessibility and detailed coverage of prior editions, while including all-new material on cutting-edge matters in computer science. Authored by the award-winning John Lewis and Nell Dale, Computer Science Illuminated’s innovative and unique layered approach moves through the stages of computing from an organized, language-neutral perspective.
Intended for the introductory computing and computer science course, this college student-friendly 6th Edition offers students with a solid foundation for further study, and provides non-majors a complete introduction to computing.
Main Features of the Sixth Edition include:
- Completely revised sections on HTML and CSS
- Available in our customizable PUBLISH platform
- New design, including fully revised tables and figures
- New and updated Did You Know callouts are included in the chapter margins
- Updates regarding Social Networks, Top Level Domains, and Google Analytics
- All-new section on Internet management, including ICANN control and net neutrality
- With Navigate 2, technology and content unite to expand the reach of your classroom
- A collection of programming language chapters are available as low-cost bundling options
- New and revised Ethical Issues and Biographies throughout stress the history and breadth of computing
- Access to Navigate 2 online learning materials including a complete and interactive eBook, student practice assessments and activities, learning analytics reporting tools, and more
Whether you teach an online, hybrid, or old classroom-based course, Navigate 2 delivers matchless value. Experience Navigate 2 today at www.jblnavigate.com/2
NOTE: This sale ONLY includes the ebook, Computer Science Illuminated, 6e, in PDF. No access codes or other media are included.