Current Developments in Biotechnology and Bioengineering: Resource Recovery from Wastes (PDF) includes the latest and innovative research and technological developments in the biotechnology and bioengineering pertaining to various resource(s) recovery from wastes. The contents are organized into two broader sections covering resource recovery from industrial wastewater and resource recovery from solid wastes. Sections cover bioproducts, energy, electronic wastes, agricultural waste, nutrients, municipal food wastes, and others. The state-of-the-art situation, potential advantages, and limitations are also provided, along with strategies to overcome limitations. This ebook is a useful guide to research demands in solid and liquid waste treatment and management for environmental/economic sustainability.
- Reviews current information relating to bioremediation
- Covers municipal food wastes, electronic wastes, and agricultural wastes
- Contains recent information, clearly illustrated with tables, figures, and pictures
- Outlines different technological and biological aspects of resource recovery from industrial waste and effluents
- Provides state-of-art information and applications on microbiological and biotechnological interventions for resource recovery
NOTE: This only includes the ebook Current Developments in Biotechnology and Bioengineering in PDF. No other media or access codes included.