Current Diagnosis and Treatment Cardiology, fifth Edition, (PDF) is a short, authoritative compilation of the important data wanted to diagnose and deal with heart problems
- Organized for ease of use, velocity and medical performance
- Focus on should-know info makes it excellent for board evaluate
- Over 200 illustrations, together with ECGs, imaging research, graphs, drawings and charts
- 37 chapters embody the main illness entities and therapeutic challenges in cardiology as we speak
- Every chapter is written by consultants in that space, with out dropping the coherence or readability present in single-writer textbooks
- Chapters on main administration points like coronary heart illness and being pregnant, the perioperative analysis of coronary heart illness sufferers and using anticoagulants in coronary heart illness.
- NEW MATERIAL on the up-to-date hypertension pointers, new oral anticoagulants, new therapies for dyslipidemia administration, and new antiplatelet and antithrombotic medication
- Logically structured into six sections: Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease, Valvular Disease, Ischemic Heart Disease, Arrhythmias, Heart Failure and Cardiomyopathy, and Systemic Disease and the Heart
- An important fast reference for skilled physicians on the ward or within the clinic, cardiology fellows, college students and residents, technician nurses, and different well being care workers who present look after the cardiology affected person
NOTE: The product solely contains the ebook, Current Diagnosis and Treatment Cardiology fifth Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.