The timeless on-the-go guide to pediatric practice and most latest resource on the diagnosis, understanding, and treatment of the medical problems of kids from birth through adolescence
Known as the go-to source for pediatric care, Current Diagnosis and Treatment: Pediatrics 23e is revised every two years to keep it concise, relevant, and practical enough for daily use. As always, the latest 23rd edition includes critical updates.
Current Diagnosis and Treatment: Pediatrics, 23rd Edition (PDF) includes the popular, easy-to-follow Lange Current outline format: Problem, Essentials of Diagnosis and Treatment, Clinical Findings, Differential Diagnosis, Treatment, and Prognosis. The textbook is organized by general topics and also by organ systems. This guide offers concise, evidence-based information on a wide range of pediatric medical topics and conditions, including childhood nutrition and eating disorders, psychiatric disorders, substance abuse, child abuse, oral medicine and dentistry, immunization, and injuries and emergencies. With its clinical focus and comprehensive scope, there is no better, more helpful resource for your pediatric practice—and no textbook so latest.
Why Current Diagnosis and Treatment Pediatrics is the final clinical companion:
- Includes specific disease prevention recommendations
- Complete with an important guide to normal laboratory values
- All topics are comprehensively updated with the latest research findings
- Extensive use of decision-speeding diagnostic and treatment tables and algorithms
- Written by experienced pediatricians to make sure that every chapter reflects the needs and realities of practice
- The latest references with unique identifiers (PubMed, PMID numbers) allow for rapid review of the evidence-based source material
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Current Diagnosis and Treatment: Pediatrics, 23rd Edition, in PDF. No access codes are included.