CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Neurology, 3rd edition (PDF) is an up-to-date, practical, strategies for assessing and managing the neurologic conditions most frequently seen in children and adults.
• Coverage of disorders in both adults and children
• Thorough coverage of diagnostic tests and the very latest pharmacologic treatments
• Every chapter is written by experts in that area, without losing readability or coherence
• Valuable to anyone who sees patients with neurologic complaints, whether in primary care or the neurology clinic
• Practical information on common conditions such as movement disorders, headaches, and central nervous system infections
• Expert help with ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke, sleeping disorders, epilepsy, dementia and memory loss, dizziness, hearing loss, and more
• Introductory chapters address specific symptoms and diagnostic procedures; subsequent chapters are disease-specific and adhere to a standard format, beginning with Essentials of Diagnosis, followed by Clinical Findings, Differential Diagnosis, Treatment, and Prognosis