An eagerly anticipated, Drafting Contracts: How and Why Lawyers Do What They Do 2nd Edition, an established and highly regarded ePub etextbook teaches the key practice skill of contract drafting, with emphasis on how to incorporate the business deal into the contract and add value to the client’s deal.
- More exercises throughout the ebook, incorporating
- More precedents for use in exercises
- New, multi-draft exercises involving a variety of business contracts
- Exercises designed to teach students how to read and analyze a contract progressively more difficult and sophisticated
- New and refreshed examples, including
- Examples of well-drafted boilerplate provisions
- More detailed examples of proper way to use shall
- Multiple excellently-drafted contracts with annotations
- Expanded explanations of endgame provisions, along with new exercises and examples
- Revised Aircraft Purchase Agreement exercise to focus on key issues, along with precedents on how to draft the action sections and the endgame sections.