First Aid for the Basic Sciences: General Principles, 3rd Edition (PDF) provides readers with a solid understanding of the basic science principles with which all medical students must be familiar with. Delivering a comprehensive single-source review of the entire 1st year of medical school, the ebook assumes little prior knowledge, and includes important background material most other reviews tend to leave out. Delivers comprehensive single-source coverage of the entire 1st year of medical school written in non-technical, easy-to-understand language.
- An essential companion during your first two years of medical school
- Includes important foundational content most other reviews leave out
- Focuses on the high-yield topics and facts tested on the USMLE Step 1
- Written by students who aced the USMLE and reviewed by the top faculty
- Mirrors the table of contents of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 to facilitate side-by-side study
- Provides a complete framework for understanding microbiology, biochemistry, pathology, pharmacology, immunology, and public health sciences
- Enhanced by full-color images, tables, learning aids and concise text to streamline your study and help you excel in coursework and on the USMLE Step 1