First Aid for the USMLE® Step 3, 5th Edition (PDF) offers busy residents with thousands of mnemonics, high-yield facts, and full-color visual aids to help them succeed the last of the required USMLE® examinations. Also included are the reader-acclaimed “mini-cases” made to help residents pass the case portion of the examination. First Aid for the USMLE Step 3, Fifth Edition is carefully written to emphasize on high-yield, top-priority information, most expected to be included on the exam.
• Resident-tested shortcuts and tips for the CCS
• Full of proven test-taking strategies based on the 2-day exam
• More study-enhancing, vignette-style “flash cards” and full-color clinical images
• Renewed focus on integrated pathophysiology, together with diagnosis and management “next steps”
• Concise, high-yield format highlights board-relevant information•100 cases prepare you for the case portion of the exam
•The resident’s trusted, one-stop guide for breezing through Step 3 — written by residents and revised by faculty for accuracy
• And much more!
P.S. Contact us if you want First Aid for the USMLE® Step 3, 5th Edition, TestBank and other sources.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, First Aid for the USMLE Step 3, 5th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.