[koo_dropcap type=”normal”] In [/koo_dropcap] 1858, Henry Vandyke Carter and Drs. Henry Gray created a textbook for their surgical colleagues that established an enduring standard among anatomical textbooks. After more than 150 years of continuous publication, Gray’s Anatomy 41st edition remains the comprehensive, definitive reference on the subject, offering ready access to the information you need to ensure safe, effective practice.
This Gray’s Anatomy: The Anatomical Basis of Clinical Practice 41st edition (PDF) has been meticulously updated and revised throughout, reflecting the very latest understanding of clinical anatomy from field leaders around the world. The ebook’s traditional lavish art programme and clear text have been further honed and enhanced, while major advances in imaging techniques and the new insights they bring are fully captured in new state-of-the-art CT, MR, X-ray and ultrasound images.
- Anatomical information is matched with key clinical information where relevant.
- Numerous clinical discussions emphasize considerations that may affect medical care.
- Presents the most detailed and dependable coverage of anatomy available anywhere.
- Every chapter has been edited by experts in their field, ensuring access to the very latest evidence-based information on that topic.
- More than 1,000 completely new photographs, including an extensive electronic collection of the latest CT, MR, X-ray, and histological images.
- Regional organization collects all relevant material on each body area together in one place, making access to core information easier for clinical readers.
- Carefully selected electronic enhancements include additional illustrations, text, labelled imaging, tables, and videos – as well as 24 specially invited ‘Commentaries’ on new and emerging topics related to anatomy.
Note: This purchase only includes the original high quality PDF of Grays Anatomy: The Anatomical Basis of Clinical Practice 41e. No online access codes are included