A concise, multidisciplinary resource for the entire radiation oncology team, Gunderson and Tepper’s Clinical Radiation Oncology, 5th Edition, (PDF) thoroughly encompasses all aspects of this complex and dynamic field. Comprehensive, templated chapters cover the basic biology of oncologic disease processes along with updated treatment algorithms, the up-to-date clinical guidelines, and state-of-the-art techniques and modalities. Over 1,000 images—detailed anatomy drawings, radiographic images, and more—offer outstanding visual support for every area of the text.
- Includes access to videos on Prostate Brachytherapy, Intraoperative Irradiation, Penile Brachytherapy, and Ocular Melanoma.
- Offers guidance on single-modality and combined-modality approaches, along with outcome data including disease control, survival, and treatment tolerance.
- Includes new chapters on Radiation Physics: Particle Therapy, Radiation Therapy in the Elderly, Interventional Radiology, Palliative Care, Quality and Safety, and Immunotherapy with Radiotherapy.
- Divides content into three separate sections for quick access to information: Scientific Foundations, Techniques and Modalities, and Disease Sites. Disease Site chapters include overviews condensing the most important issues and concluding discussions on problems and controversies.
- Features new and expanded content on molecular and cellular biology and its association in individualized treatment approaches, stereotactic radiation therapy, radiosurgery, biologic therapy, proton therapy, targeted radiation, precision radiation therapy, dosing guidelines for a better quality of life and improved patient outcomes, and more.
Gunderson and Tepper’s Clinical Radiation Oncology 5e provides comprehensive coverage of this fast-moving field, ideal for today’s multidisciplinary radiation oncology team
NOTE: The product includes the ebook, Gunderson & Tepper’s Clinical Radiation Oncology, 5th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.