Since the publication of the highly popular first edition, there has been an explosion of rigorous scientific evidence for interventions in clinical neurology. Hankey’s Clinical Neurology, 2nd Edition, (PDF) is fully updated to house the latest advancements in clinical neuroscience. Designed for students of neurologists-in-training, clinical neurology, and practicing neurologists who need ready access to a detailed, evidence-based guide to new and notable neurologic disorders, the 2nd Edition:
- Includes a chapter solely dedicated to sleep disorders
- Introduces a section on neuro-ophthalmology within the cranial neuropathies chapter
- Features a more global approach, as each chapter is written by an international expert in the field
- Delivers detailed coverage of degenerative diseases of the nervous system, with sections on dementias, Parkinsonian syndromes and Parkinson’s disease, and hereditary ataxias
- Contains 440+ all-new, high-quality illustrations ranging from anatomical drawings to clinical photographs and pathology specimens, with many images taken with consent from the authors’ own patients
The structured textbook integrates presentation, pathology, diagnosis, radiology, and treatment options to offer a practical, patient-oriented examination of clinical neurology.
NOTE: The product includes the ebook, Hankey’s Clinical Neurology, 2e in PDF. No access codes are included.