The necessary ideas of each monetary and accounting administration are coated on this finest-promoting healthcare finance ebook. Through quite a few examples, clear explanations, and life like follow issues, it equips future managers with the grounding they want to make financially good selections for his or her healthcare organizations.
This comprehensively up to date, Healthcare Finance: An Introduction to Accounting and Financial Management, sixth Edition, (PDF) gives extra give attention to the distinctive market for healthcare companies and added examples from nonhospital settings, together with medical practices, clinics, nursing properties, house well being businesses and managed care organizations.
Particular content material adjustments include:
- Improved protection of the income cycle
- This edition additionally features a extra person-pleasant format and further finish-of-chapter follow issues.
- And above, an introduction to time-pushed exercise-based mostly costing, a way for costing on the affected person degree.
- Coverage of three service-line costing strategies: relative worth unit, cost-to-charge ratio, and exercise-based mostly costing.
- Revised monetary accounting codecs that conform to the most recent American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Guidance
- Increased dialogue of medical insurance, reimbursement methodologies, and the impact of healthcare reform on supplier conduct
- A brand new presentation of managerial accounting materials that follows extra logical development of ideas, highlighting the extent of study (group, division, service) as a substitute of strategies.
Online scholar sources include:
A chapter on lease financing and enterprise valuation (beforehand included within the ebook) A chapter on distributions to homeowners: dividends, bonuses, and repurchases
NOTE: The product solely contains the ebook, Healthcare Finance: An Introduction to Accounting and Financial Management, sixth Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.