Imaging Atlas of Human Anatomy, sixth Edition, (PDF) is the best up-to-date imaging information for a complete and three-dimensional understanding of utilized human anatomy
Imaging is ever extra important to anatomy schooling and all through trendy drugs. Building on the success of prior editions, this fully revised sixth edition gives an impressive basis for understanding utilized human anatomy, offering an entire view of the buildings and relationships inside the entire physique, utilizing very trendy imaging methods.
All associated imaging modalities are included, from plain radiographs to extra superior imaging of ultrasound, CT, purposeful imaging, MRI, and angiography. Coverage is additional improved by a rigorously chosen vary of BONUS digital content material, together with medical instances and images, ultrasound movies, cross-sectional imaging stacks, labeled radiograph ‘slidelines’ and check-your self supplies. Uniquely, key syllabus picture units at the moment are underlined all through to help environment friendly examine, along with the commonest, clinically necessary anatomical variants that you ought to be conscious of.
This excellent bundle is ideally suited to the necessities of medical college students, in addition to radiographers, radiologists, and surgeons in coaching. It can even show treasured to the vary of different college students and professionals who want an correct, clear view of anatomy in present apply.
- Completely revised legends and labels and new excessive-high quality photographs–together with the newest imaging methods and modalities as seen in medical apply
- Core syllabus picture units now highlighted all through–to help you to give attention to a very powerful areas to succeed in your course and in examinations
- New orientation drawings–that will help you comprehend the completely different views and the 3D anatomy of 2D photographs, along with the conventions between cross-sectional modalities
- Exclusive summaries of the commonest, clinically necessary anatomical variants for every physique area–exhibits the truth that round 20% of human our bodies have a minimal of one clinically vital variant
- Includes the complete selection of related trendy imaging–that includes cross-sectional views in MRI and CT, ultrasound, fetal anatomy, angiography, plain movie anatomy, nuclear drugs imaging, and extra – with a greater decision to ensure the clearest anatomical views
- Perfect as a stand-alone useful resource or in union with Abrahams’ and McMinn’s Clinical Atlas of Human Anatomy–the place new hyperlinks help put imaging within the context of the dissection room
- Now an entire studying bundle than ever earlier than, with glorious BONUS digital enhancements set in throughout the accompanying eBook, together with:
- High-yield USMLE matters–medical instances and images for key matters, linked and highlighted in chapters
- Labeled ultrasound movies–convey photographs to life, exhibiting this more and more clinically practiced approach
- Questions and solutions complement every chapter–to check your understanding and assist examination preparation
- Labeled picture ‘stacks’–that allow you to overview cross-sectional imaging as if utilizing an imaging workstation
- Self-test picture ‘slideshows’ with multi-tier labeling–to assist to study and cater for newbie to extra superior expertise ranges
- Labeled picture ‘slidelines’–exhibiting traits in a full vary of physique radiographs to boost understanding of anatomy on this important modality
- 34 pathology tutorials–based mostly close to 9 key ideas and illustrated with a number of extra pathology photographs, to additional construct your reminiscence of anatomical buildings and lead you thru the necessary relationships between regular and irregular anatomy
NOTE: The product solely contains the ebook Imaging Atlas of Human Anatomy, sixth Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.