Introduction to Environmental Impact Assessment, 4th edition (PDF) gives students and practitioners with a clearly structured outline of the subject, along with critical analysis and support for further studies. Written by three authors with wide research, training and practical experience in EIA (Environmental Impact Assessment), the ebook covers the latest EIA legislation, guidance and good practice.
This latest 4th edition updates essential information on:
• the evolving nature of EIA
• prospects for the future of EIA.
• best practice in the EIA process
• comparative EIA systems worldwide
• development of SEA/SA legislation and practice
• experience of the implementation of the changing EU and UK EIA procedures
• other key issues in the process, explored in an extended case studies section
Although the ebook’s focus is on the UK and the EU, the principles and techniques it explains are applicable internationally. With a new modern design and colour images, the ebook provides an essential introduction to EIA for undergraduate and postgraduate students on planning courses, along with those studying environmental management and policy, geography, environmental sciences and the built environment. Planners, community groups, developers, and decision-makers in government and business will also welcome the ebook as an effective way to get to grips with this vital and evolving subject that affects a broad range of development projects.
NOTE: The product includes the ebook Introduction To Environmental Impact Assessment, 4e in PDF. No access codes are included.