Introduction to Logic (3rd edition) is concise and clear, uses interesting examples (many philosophical in nature), and has easy-to-use proof methods. Its key features, retained in this 3rd Edition, include:
- simpler ways to test arguments, including an innovative proof method and the star test for syllogisms;
- engaging examples, from philosophy and everyday life;
- a wide scope of materials, suiting it for introductory or intermediate courses;
- useful for self-study and preparation for standardized tests, like the LSAT;
- a reasonable price (a third the cost of some competitors); and
- exercises that correspond to the free LogiCola instructional program.
This 3rd Edition:
- has a fuller explanation of traditional Copi proofs and of truth trees;
- improves explanations, especially on areas that students find difficult;
NOTE: Sale only includes Introduction to Logic 3rd Edition in PDF format. No access codes included.