From the authors of the field’s most trusted textbook, Katzung & Trevor’s Basic & Clinical Pharmacology, this full-color resource called Katzung & Trevor’s Pharmacology Examination and Board Review, 12th edition (PDF) delivers a concise, clear, review of fundamental concepts, backed by more than 800 questions and answers. The chapter-based approach facilitates use with course notes or larger textbooks.
Score your highest on medical pharmacology course and board exams with the world’s bestselling pharmacology review ebook!
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO EXCEL:
- Full-color tables and figures (many new to this edition)
- A list of high-yield terms and definitions you must know
- Review questions followed by answers and explanations
- Diagrams that visually organize drug groups and concepts
- An Appendix of test-taking strategies for the highest score possible
- A checklist of tasks you should be able to perform upon completion of the chapter
- Concise discussion of the major concepts that underlie basic principles or specific drug groups in each chapter
- Two comprehensive 100-question practice exams, followed by answer keys and explanations for correct answers
- Skill Keeper Questions that prompt you to go back and review previous material to understand the link between topics
- Summary Tables that list the important drugs and include key information about their mechanism of action and effects, pharmacokinetics, drug interactions, clinical uses, and toxicities
NOTE: This sale only includes the ebook Katzung and Trevor’s Pharmacology Examination and Board Review, 12e, in PDF. No online codes come with it.