Acquire the Tools, Skills, and Techniques Needed to Warrant High Quality and Precision within the Design of Machined Parts!
Designed for quick access on the job, Machine Tools Handbook (PDF) describes intimately the best way to perform fundamental and superior machine device features and operations, providing a wealth of machine device workout routines to test and improve the efficiency of machinists.
The graphs, tables, and formulation packed into this important reference makes it a should-have for each machine and manufacturing workshop. Machine Tools Handbook options:
- Detailed graphs for gear design
- Comparative tables for machine device drives
- Solved examples that illustrate and show formulation
- Complete procedures for designing easy circuits for electrical automation
- Expert directions on performing elementary and superior machine device operations and features
Inside This Hands-On Machine Tool Guide
- Tool Engineering
- Rectilinear Drives
- Machine Tool Elements
- Machine Tool Operation
- Dynamics of Machine Tools
- Machine Tool Drives and Mechanisms
- Drive Transmission and Manipulation
P.S. Contact us if you’d like Machine Tools Handbook TestBank or different instructor sources
NOTE: The product solely contains the ebook Machine Tools Handbook: Design and Operation in PDF. No access codes are included.