This bestseller ebook offers clear, simple to understand, and complete coverage of management and cost accounting for professionals and students. Packed with examples, illustrations, and real-life applications, Management and Cost Accounting, 7th Edition, (PDF) brings together concepts, techniques, and practices in a highly readable way.
Keeping its global focus, the text includes a plethora of case studies featuring companies from around the world, and includes latest coverage of AI and robotics and other technology that influences management accounting. Applications are explained using examples from real corporations, plus the text includes professional accountancy examination questions to help you practice. This ebook will help you learn about the aspects of management accounting that are vital in your study and your future performance in the workplace.
- Harvard Business School and other cutting edge case studies that show how management accounting is applied in enterprises across locations and situations.
- Comprehensive and up-to-date coverage of digital technologies, including robotics, artificial intelligence, 3-D printing, the Internet of Things, and Big Data analytics.
- A plethora of resources including professional accountancy practice exercises and end-of-chapter questions offering opportunities to learn and develop exam alertness.
- A variety of new Concepts in Action boxes and the latest Surveys of Corporate Practices illustrating how accounting techniques are deployed by managers in the business world.
- Revised and expanded sections on strategic management accounting, the balanced scorecard, governance and sustainability, quality costing, as well as aspects of internet entrepreneurship.
P.S. Contact us if you want Management and Cost Accounting 7e TestBank or other instructor resources.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Management and Cost Accounting, 7th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.