Targeted review from Kaplan‘s USMLE expert Dr. Conrad Fischer, Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK (4th edition) delivers what you need to excel on the exam and match into the residency program you want.
Drawing on Conrad’s more than twenty+ years of experience in the USMLE arena, this 4th edition is the highest yield full-color review book for the Clinical Knowledge exam. If it is not likely to appear on the test, it is not in this etextbook.
- The Fischer Method includes disease topics presented in exam-style format:
- What is the best initial test?
- What is the most likely diagnosis?
- What is the most accurate diagnostic test?
- What is the treatment?
- Hundreds of color diagnostic images, algorithms, and tables
- Logical approach that makes it easy to remember patient care
- New biostatistics chapter and dozens of new infectious disease topics
- Designed to work with Kaplan’s Step 2 High Yield course