Get up to speed with expert tips and techniques to help you train effectively for the MS-500 Exam
- Examine a wide variety of strategies for security and compliance
- Gain knowledge that can be implemented in real-world situations
- Get the right guidance and find techniques to improve the effectiveness of your studying and prepare for the exam
The Microsoft 365 Security Administration (MS-500) Exam Guide, (PDF) is designed to gauge your ability to perform technical tasks such as managing, monitoring, implementing and security and compliance solutions for Microsoft 365 environments.
This ebook starts by showing you how to configure and administer identity and access in Microsoft 365. You will learn about authentication methods, hybrid identity, and conditional access policies with Microsoft Intune. Next, the ebook shows you how RBAC and Azure AD Identity Protection can be used to help you identify risks and secure information in your organization. You will also examine concepts, such as Advanced Threat Protection, Threat Intelligence, and Windows Defender ATP. As you advance, you will learn about additional tools and techniques to configure and manage Microsoft 365, including Azure Data Loss Prevention, Information Protection, and Cloud App Discovery and Security. The ebook also makes sure you are well prepared to take the exam by giving you the chance to work through a mock paper, illustrations, topic summaries that briefly revise key points, and real-world scenarios.
By the end of Microsoft 365 book, you will be able to use your skills in the real world, while also being prepared to get Microsoft certification.
What you will learn
- Implement and handle information protection
- Understand how to use and manage threat protection
- Examine best practices for effective configuration and deployment
- Get up to speed with implementing and managing identity and access
- Get to grips with handling governance and compliance features in Microsoft 365
- Prepare to pass the Microsoft exam and attain certification with the help of self-assessment questions and a mock exam
Who this ebook is for
This Microsoft certification ebook is designed to help IT administrators, professionals, or someone looking to pursue a profession in security administration by becoming certified with Microsoft’s role-based qualification. Those trying to prove their skills and improve their competitive advantage with Microsoft 365 Security Administration will also find this ebook to be a useful resource.
- Planning for Hybrid Identity
- Authentication and Security
- Azure AD Identity Protection
- Data Loss Prevention
- Cloud App Discovery and Security
- Threat Intelligence and Tracking
- Azure Information Protection
- Message Protection in Office 365
- Implementing Conditional Access Policies
- Personal Data Protection in Microsoft 365
- Search and Investigation
- Data Governance and Retention
- Configuring an Advanced Threat Protection Solution
- Security Analytics and Auditing Capabilities
- Configuring Microsoft Defender ATP to Protect Devices
- Controlling Secure Access to Information Stored in Office 365
- Role Assignment and Privileged Identities in Microsoft 365
- Data Privacy Compliance
- Mock Exam
- Mock Exam Answers
NOTE: The product includes the ebook, Microsoft 365 Security Administration (MS-500) Exam Guide in PDF. No access codes are included.