Tap the power of Big Data with Microsoft technologies
Microsoft Big Data Solutions (ePub/PDF) is here, and Microsoft’s new Big Data platform is a vital tool to help your company get the maximum out of it. This timely ebook brings to you how to use HDInsight along with the HortonWorks Data Platform for Windows to store, analyze, manage and share Big Data throughout the enterprise. Emphasizing primarily on Microsoft and HortonWorks technologies but also covering open source tools, Microsoft Big Data Solutions describes best practices, covers on-premises, and cloud-based solutions, and presents valuable case studies.
Best of all, it helps you combine these new solutions with technologies you already know, such as SQL Server and Hadoop.
- Helps you build and execute a Big Data plan
- Explores both on-premises and cloud-based solutions
- Shows how to store, manage, analyze, and share Big Data through the enterprise
- Includes contributions from the Microsoft and HortonWorks Big Data product teams
- Walks you through how to integrate Big Data solutions in your company using Microsoft’s HDInsight Server, HortonWorks Data Platform for Windows, and open-source tools
- Covers topics such as Microsoft’s approach to Big Data, installing and configuring HortonWorks Data Platform for Windows, integrating Big Data with SQL Server, visualizing data with Microsoft and HortonWorks BI tools, and more
If you need a complete roadmap for designing and implementing a fully deployed Big Data solution, you’ll want Microsoft Big Data Solutions.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Microsoft Big Data Solutions in ePub. A converted PDF is also available on request. No access codes are included.