The ebook, Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging: The Requisites, 5th Edition, (PDF) thoroughly includes the rapidly-changing field of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging. Perfect for residency, clinical rotations, and board review, this concise and authoritative volume by Drs. Janis O’Malley and Harvey Ziessman covers the factual, conceptual, and interpretive information you need to know for achievement on exams and in clinical practice.
NEW to this 5th edition:
- Inclusion of newly approved tracers such as, F-18 PSMA and Ga68 DOTA, F-18 amyloid.
- Integrated and expanded content on physics and non-interpretive aspects, including regulatory issues, quality control and radiation safety.
- More content on molecular imaging and the up-to-date advances in clinical applications, including positron emission tomography (PET), PET/CT, SPECT/CT, and PET/MRI hybrid imaging.
- Up-to-date applications of nuclear medicine in the skeletal, endocrine, hepatobiliary, genitourinary, gastrointestinal, , pulmonary, central nervous, and cardiac systems, and also PET applications for oncology.
In the exceptional Requisites tradition, the Fifth Edition also:
- Reviews key information with numerous outlines, pearls, tables, pitfalls, and frequently asked questions.
- Stresses on essentials to pass the certifying board exam and ensure accurate diagnoses in clinical practice.
- Helps you clearly visualize the conclusions you’re likely to see in practice and on exams with nearly 200 full-color images.
NOTE: The product includes the ebook, Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging: The Requisites, 5e in PDF. No access codes are included.