Part of the renowned The Basics series, Nuclear Medicine Physics 8th edition (PDF) helps build foundational knowledge of how and why things happen in the clinical environment. Ideal for board review and reference, the 8th edition provides a practical summary of this complex field, focusing on essential details as well as real-life examples taken from nuclear medicine practice. New full-colour illustrations, review questions, essential mathematical equations, key points, concise text, and useful appendices help you quickly master challenging concepts in nuclear medicine physics.
- New coauthor Dr. Arman Rahmim brings a fresh perspective and valuable knowledge and experience to this edition.
- Now includes a range of important PET radiotracers, as well as a timely discussion of theranostic uses of radiopharmaceuticals.
- An essential resource for radiology residents and practitioners, medical physicists, nuclear cardiologists, and radiologic technologists.
- 2 chapters cover tomographic nuclear medicine imaging, and an all-new chapter discusses computer interfacing and image processing.
- Expanded coverage of Emission Computed Tomography is now presented in 3 separate chapters devoted to general principles, PET and SPECT.
Note: This is only the PDF version of the book Nuclear Medicine Physics 8e. No codes included.