Perform all the up to date procedures and get the best results with the new edition of Operative Techniques: Hand and Wrist Surgery, 3rd Edition, (PDF). This compact atlas-style volume offers an efficient review of the scope of hand surgery, including every possible patient scenario, while revised indications and techniques prepare you to treat the range of upper extremity disorders. Every chapter has been carefully rewritten to offer consistent delivery of the most up-to-date techniques.
- Places greater emphasis on tissue transplantation topics.
- Features updated techniques and indications to treat the gamut of upper extremity disorder
- Pitfalls and pearls from the authors allow you to improve your technique and maximize outcomes.
- Operative Techniques series uses step-by-step illustrations and descriptions to provide superior guidance.
- Offers multiple approaches for the surgical repair of each disorder, ranging from the least to the most invasive procedures.
- Brief format, concise bulleted descriptions, and a user-friendly presentation make sure quick access to the information you need.
- Includes illustrations and photos demonstrating each technique, while radiographs showing presenting problems and post-surgical outcomes.
“Dr. Chung and his group are to be congratulated and thanked for their extraordinary effort in bringing this valuable resource to fruition.”
“This latest 3rd edition signifies an enormous amount of detailed, hard work, and reflects the continued evolution and ever-expanding expertise of the authors, as proved by new cases leading to extra operative videos and photographs covering the full scope of hand surgery, and by the integration of the most contemporary solutions available to practicing hand surgeons.” — Jonathan Cheng, M.D., ebook review within Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Operative Techniques: Hand and Wrist Surgery, 3rd Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.