Ideal for orthopaedic fellows, residents, and practicing surgeons alike, Operative Techniques: Knee Surgery, 2nd Edition, (PDF) provides all the step-by-step supervision you need to perform the newest techniques in knee surgery. As part of the highly visual Operative Techniques 2e series, it claims a clean layout and brief bulleted descriptions for ease of use, while clinical pearls assist you optimize outcomes and get the best results.
- Clinical pearls help you maximize outcomes and obtain the best results.
- Discusses trochyioplasty, a debated new innovation, as well as NPSL technique.
- Boasts updated coverage of key processes and techniques in sports knee surgery.
- Includes combined coverage of sports knee surgery, arthroscopy, and total knee replacement.
- Highly visual atlas-style text includes brief bulleted descriptions and a clean layout for ease of use.
- Offers information on post-operative care and expected outcomes, including potential complications.
- Concise notes and supporting evidence on controversies offers important details about patient-focused surgery.
- Outlines positioning, instrumentation, exposures, and implants to give you a step-by-step guide for every procedure.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Operative Techniques: Knee Surgery, 2nd Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.