Students continue to turn to David Klein’s Organic Chemistry as a Second Language: First Semester Topics, 4th Edition (PDF), because it enables them to better understand fundamental principles, solve problems, and focus on what they need to know to succeed. This 4th edition explores the major principles in the field and explains why they are very relevant. It is written in a way that clearly shows the patterns in organic chemistry so that students can gain a deeper conceptual understanding of the material. Topics are presented very clearly in an accessible writing style along with numerous hands-on problem-solving exercises.
- It helps develop the skills needed to solve a variety of problem types.
- Presents the fundamental topics clearly with an informal, friendly tone.
- Discusses the relationship between concepts and puts topics in context.
- Describes the how-to of problem-solving, including approaching problems strategically.
- Covers important areas such as resonance, conformations, substitution reactions, nomenclature, synthesis and more.
P.S We also have Organic Chemistry as a Second Language: Second Semester Topics, 4e. See below
NOTE: This sale only includes Klein’s Organic Chemistry as a Second Language: First Semester Topics, 4th Edition in PDF.