Pedretti’s Occupational Therapy: Practice Skills for Physical Dysfunction, 8th Edition, (PDF) trains you for occupational therapy practice with adults who have physical disabilities. This cornerstone text offers a foundation for the development of clinical reasoning skills in a concise, case-based learning approach to physical dysfunction. New full-color photos and useful pedagogy, including threaded case studies, ethical considerations, OT Practice Notes, and end-of-chapter review questions, emphasize learning, enhance retention, and encourage you to apply principles in a clinical setting.
- UNIQUE! OT Practice Notes communicate important considerations for professional practice.
- Evidence-based content included throughout, particularly in regards to evaluation and intervention.
- Content on occupational therapy’s commitment to considering ethnic and cultural diversity in every chapter.
- Key terms, chapter objectives, chapter outlines, layout the information you can expect to learn from each chapter.
- UNIQUE! Threaded case studies, woven throughout every chapter, help you apply concepts to real-life clinical practice.
- UNIQUE! Ethical Considerations boxes emphasize the key ethical concerns of treatment options so you can practice ethically.
- Information on prevention, rather than simply intervention or treatment, shows how OTs can take a proactive role in patient care.
- Emphases on the occupational therapist’s part in health and wellness, which the OTA has identified as an important practice area in the 21st century.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Pedretti’s Occupational Therapy: Practice Skills for Physical Dysfunction, 8th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.