Famous physiology teacher Dr. Linda Costanzo’s logical, pleasant, straightforward-to-comply with writing model makes Physiology, sixth Edition, (PDF) excellent for coursework and USMLE preparation. Well-designed tables and figures present useful visuals for physiologic equations or procedures, and step-by-step explanations clarify difficult ideas. This full-shade, manageably-sized textual content supplies a constant and complete overview of core physiologic ideas on the organ system and mobile ranges, making troublesome rules straightforward to know.
- Sample issues and equations are built-in all through the textbook
- NEW! More Clinical Physiology Case Boxes hyperlink to pathophysiology for a medical context.
- Information is offered in a easy, quick, and targeted method – the right presentation for achievement in coursework and on exams.
- Chapter outlines and “Challenge Yourself” questions on the finish of every chapter present an in depth assessment of the fabric and strengthen understanding and retention.
- Student Consult™ eBook model included with buy. This upgraded eBook expertise lets you search all the figures, textual content, and references from the ebook in addition to new supplies (outlined above) designed to provide a extra rounded studying expertise.
NOTE: The product solely consists of the ebook Costanzo’s Physiology, sixth Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.