Practical English Usage, 4th Edition, (PDF) is advisable for any trainee trainer, trainer or superior-degree scholar trying to find solutions to questions in regards to the English language. The materials is now structured in two components (vocabulary and grammar), making it simpler than ever to seek out the solutions, both in print or on-line.
Part 1 is a whole sensible learner’s grammar with 28 sections, together with all of the structural factors that make issues for learners.
Part 2 is a information to vocabulary issues encompassing:
– guidelines for spelling and phrase formation
– an A-Z information to greater than 250 widespread phrase issues
More than 600 entries present solutions to the questions that learners often ask, for example:
- singular they
- convey or take?
- use of tenses
- article issues
- traditional or classical?
- the language of emails
- get as a passive auxiliary
- may, can might or may?
- the reality about conditionals
- guidelines for phrase formation and spelling
- modifications in English
- stopping offensive language
- British-American variations
- questions of idiom and elegance
- lists of learners’ most typical errors
- the grammar of speech and formal writing
- an evaluation of excessive-precedence vocabulary areas
- a information to greater than 250 widespread vocabulary issues
NOTE: This product solely contains the ebook Practical English Usage, 4th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.