The popular Programming and Problem Solving with C++, 6th Edition, (ePub/PDF) remains the flawless introduction to C++, object-oriented programming, and software development available. Well-known author team Nell Dale and Chip Weems are careful to include all topics and rules put forward by the ACM/IEEE to make this textbook ideal for the one- or two-term CS1 course.
Their philosophy focuses on making the difficult concepts of computer science programming accessible to all students while keeping the breadth of detail and topics covered.
Key Features: –
- The coverage of advanced object-oriented design and data structures has been moved to later in the text.
- Introduces C++ language constructs in parallel with the suitable theory so students see and understand its practical application.
- Provides the highly successful brief and student-friendly writing style that is a trademark for the Dale/Weems textbook series in computer science.
- Instructors are offered all the solutions to the exercises in the textbook, the source code, a TestBank, and PowerPoint Lecture Outline organized by chapter.
- A complete package of instructor and college student resources include a student companion website comprising all the source code for the exercises and programs in the textbook, extra appendices with C++ reference material and additional discussion of topics from the text, and a comprehensive digital lab manual in C++.
- Strong pedagogical elements, a symbol feature of Dale/Weems’ successful hands-on teaching approach, include Problem-Solving case studies, Software Maintenance case studies, Testing & Debugging exercises, Exam Preparation exercises, Programming Problems, Programming Warm-up exercises, Demonstration Projects, and Quick Check exercises.
NOTE: The product includes only the ebook, Programming and Problem Solving with C++, 6th Edition in original ePub format. A converted PDF is available on request. No access codes are included.