This sale only contains the Solutions Manual for Pure Mathematics for Beginners in PDF. The ebook is not included in this sale, however, it is available for purchasing separately.
About the eBook
Pure Mathematics for Beginners comprises of a series of lessons in Logic, Set Theory, Abstract Algebra, Number Theory, Topology, Real Analysis, Complex Analysis, and Linear Algebra. The 16 lessons in this ebook cover basic through intermediate material from each of these 8 topics. Moreover, all the proof-writing skills that are vital for advanced study in mathematics are covered and reviewed expansively. Pure Mathematics for Beginners: A Rigorous Introduction to Logic, Set Theory, Abstract Algebra, Number Theory, Real Analysis, Topology, Complex Analysis, and Linear Algebra is perfect for
- high school teachers working with advanced mathematics students
- lecturers teaching an introductory college curriculum in higher mathematics
- students wishing to see the kind of mathematics they would be exposed to as a college mathematics major.
The material in pure math ebook includes:
- 16 lessons in 8 subject areas.
- A problem set after every lesson arranged by difficulty level.
P.S We also have the ebook. See related products below
NOTE: The product only includes the Pure Mathematics for Beginners solutions in PDF. No access codes or ebook are included.