For surgery residents studying for their yearly in-service exam, fresh graduates preparing for Surgery written boards, or those recertifying, there’s no better assessment tool than Dr. Christian DeVirgilio’s Review of Surgery for ABSITE and Boards, 2nd Edition, (PDF). Content has been tested for numerous years on Harbor-UCLA surgical residents and has proven to considerably improve exam scores. Now thoroughly revised with new questions, new topics, and new contributors, it fully prepares you for success on surgery exams.
- NEW section on Medical Knowledge.
- Established content has been tested and shown to assist you to get the score you want.
- NEW topic areas (urology, gynecology, and orthopaedics) reflect the format of the new exam.
- 957 multiple-choice, single best answer questions that carefully follow the new ABSITE and board style.
- Correct answers and rationales are based on information found in key reference work in the field of surgery.
- NEW contributors (general surgery residents) confirm that the content is applicable to the needs of general surgery trainees.
- NEW! Associated with the SCORE (Surgical Council on Residency Education) Curriculum Outline for General Surgery Residents.
NOTE: The product includes the ebook, Review of Surgery for ABSITE and Boards, 2nd Edition, in PDF. No access codes are included.