Study Guide for Pharmacology and the Nursing Process, 7th Edition, (PDF) is designed to accompany the Lilley’s Pharmacology and the Nursing Process, 7th Edition etextbook, preparing you for success in pharmacology and on the NCLEX Examination. Worksheets for each chapter include NCLEX-RN® Examination-style review questions, critical thinking and application questions, case studies, multiple-choice questions, and other educationally sound rich learning activities.
- Updated NCLEX Examination–style questions prepare you to pass for the NCLEX Exam.
- Illustration-based questions mimic NCLEX Examination “hotspot” illustration exam questions, strengthening exam your readiness for the state boards.
- Student Study Tips Section offers study techniques, time management tips, and test-taking strategies.expands on the textbook’s Study Skills Tips to enhance understanding.
- Special Overview of Dosage Calculations Section features a practice quiz and explanations of key drug calculations concepts, sample drug labels, and practice problems, and a practice quiz.
- Application-based NCLEX Examination-style practice questions prepare you for help you understand how information in the book applies to real-life situations problem-solving in the clinical setting.
NOTE: This sale only includes the ebook Study Guide for Pharmacology and the Nursing Process 7th edition in PDF. No access codes included.