Get a better picture of operative dentistry from the most complete textbook on the market. Using a heavily illustrated, step-by-step approach, Sturdevant’s Art and Science of Operative Dentistry, 7th Edition helps you master the fundamentals and procedures of restorative and preventive dentistry and learn to make informed decisions to solve patient needs. Drawing from both practice and theory and supported by extensive clinical and laboratory research, this new full-color edition features four new chapters and updated information in the areas of color and shade matching, periodontology, light curing, digital dentistry and more. It’s the practicing dentist’s complete guide to all aspects of operative dentistry.
- Full colour design clearly demonstrates techniques and details.
- Expert Consult website with 5 supplemental chapters and procedure videos.
- Evidence-based approach is supported by extensive laboratory and clinical research.
- Illustrated step-by-step approach offers a better picture of conservative restorative and preventive dentistry.
- 4 new chapters cover the areas of color and shade matching, periodontology, light curing, and digital dentistry.
- Comprehensive coverage provides a thorough understanding of caries and an authoritative approach to its treatment and prevention.
Note: Only contains the PDF of the book. No online access codes are included.