A portable and perfect way to succeed on your surgery rotation and the shelf exam
Surgery: PreTest Self-Assessment and Review, 14th Edition, (PDF) is a targeted way to train for the surgery clerkship. You’ll find numerous questions that include the content you’ll face on the actual shelf exam. The range of question topics includes the clerkship’s core competencies and every question includes high yield explanations of both incorrect and correct answers. All questions have been revised by medical students who successfully completed their clerkship to make sure that questions and topics align directly with today’s surgery clerkships.
- Student tested and reviewed
- High yield explanations for wrong and right answers
- Aims what you really need to know for clerkship success
- Numerous questions just like you’ll see on the shelf exam
- Updated to include all related advances in the surgery field
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Surgery: PreTest Self Assessment & Review, 14th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.