Authored in a rapid-fire question-and-answer format, Surgical Recall, 8th Edition, (PDF) is a best-selling, high-yield reference for clerkship students. Including both general surgery and surgical subspecialties, this portable resource offers accurate, on-the-spot answers to the questions you’re most likely to face during your rotations and on the shelf exam. The 8th edition—now in full color—refines the content even further to give you exactly what you need: survival tips and tactics for success, key information for those new to the surgical suite, and extended opportunities for self-assessment in a variety of formats.
Key highlights of Surgical Recall 8e:
- Comprehensive color illustrations enhance understanding.
- Surgical Overview and Background sections are filled with practical advice and tricks of the trade.
- All-new pre- and post-ebook tests show you what areas to study and then how well you have mastered them.
- Hundreds of mnemonics, acronyms, prompts, tips, and hints help you master and retain essential knowledge.
- Brief procedure descriptions and related anatomy prepare you to serve as an active participant in the operating suite.
- A strategic two-column format offers chapter content in the form of questions on the left and answers on the right to facilitate effective, quick review.
- Brand-new Rapid-Fire Reviews at the end of most chapters let you test your knowledge of chapter content, and also assist you to get familiar with finding the words that are key to unraveling clinical vignettes throughout the ebook.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Surgical Recall, 8th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.