System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager Cookbook third Edition (ePub/PDF) is a part of the System Center suite to configure and manage datacenters and supplies a unified administration expertise on-premises and Azure cloud.
This ebook shall be your finest companion for on a regular basis virtualization wants inside your group, because it takes you thru a collection of recipes to abridge and plan a extremely scalable and obtainable virtual infrastructure. You will study the deployment methods, ideas, and solutions designed to indicate customers find out how to develop VMM 2016 in an actual-world state of affairs. The chapters are cut up in a approach that may permit you to implement the VMM 2016 and further solutions required to effectively manage and monitor your materials and clouds. We will include an important new options in VMM 2016 throughout networking, storage, and compute, together with model new Guarded Fabric, Storage Spaces Direct, and Shielded VMs. The recipes in the ebook present gradual directions providing you with the best solution to dive into VMM cloth ideas, personal cloud, and integration with exterior solutions comparable to VMware, Operations Manager, and the Windows Azure Pack.
By the tip of this ebook, you may be geared up with the data it’s good to begin designing and implementing virtual infrastructures in VMM 2016.
What you’ll study?
- Configure Guarded Fabric with Shielded VMs
- Upgrade to VMM 2016 from earlier variations
- Enhance monitoring and administration capabilities
- Manage Hyper-V and VMware environments from VMM
- Create and manage Storage Spaces Direct clusters in VMM
- Plan and design a VMM structure for actual-world deployment
- Create and deploy virtual machine templates and multi-tier providers
- Configure cloth sources, together with compute, networking, and storage
Who this ebook is for
- If you’re a solutions architect, administrator, technical advisor, or another virtualization fanatic who wants to make use of Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager in an actual-world atmosphere, then that is the ebook for you.
Code information: packtpub.com/books/content material/assist/31060
Table of Contents
- VMM 2016 Architecture
- Upgrading from SCVMM 2012 R2
- Installing SCVMM 2016
- Installing a High Available VMM Server
- Configuring Guarded Fabric in VMM
- Configuring Fabric Resources in VMM
- Deploying Virtual Machines and Services
- Managing VMware ESXi
- Managing Hybrid Clouds, Integration with Azure and New Features of VMM 2016
- Managing Clouds, Fabric Updates, Resources, Clusters and new Features of 2016
NOTE: The product solely consists of the ebook Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) 2016, 3rd Edition in ePub format. A transformed PDF can also be included. No access codes are included.