The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Oncology, 4th edition, (PDF), is a concise, clear and comprehensive reference book for the busy clinician to use in his or her daily patient encounters. It emphasizes less on etiology, pathophysiology, and epidemiology, and paticularly more on practical clinical information. Cancer management information is presented in a reader-friendly format that provides a comprehensive review of each disease along with the most commonly used treatment regime, including chemotherapy dosing and schedules.
The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Oncology 4e features:
- Great for board exams
- Organized by body region
- Contributors all from NIH (or they trained there)
- User-friendly formatting – tables, algorithms, charts, bullet points
- A clear, concise, complete reference ebook for the busy clinician for daily patient management
New to this 4th edition:
- New clinical trial data added on treatment
- New treatment regimens added to all appropriate chapters
- More chemotherapeutic agents added (including newer regimens and dosages)
- Major addition will be to add about 5 board review question and answers per chapter – more than 200 board review questions
- Add a chapter on Cancer Genetics and expand the Basics of Genomics for practicing oncologists to include the clinically relevant molecular tests.
NOTE: The product includes the ebook, The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Oncology (4th Edition) in PDF. No access codes are included.