The Handbook of Juvenile Delinquency and Juvenile Justice, (PDF) is an up-to-date examination of advances within the areas fields of juvenile delinquency and juvenile justice that features interdisciplinary viewpoints from main students and practitioners.
- Addresses developments in analysis, idea, and coverage, in addition to cultural modifications and authorized shifts
- Offers a gift state of each fields, whereas additionally evaluating the place they’ve been and describing the place they need to go in years to return
- Studies advances within the fields of juvenile delinquency and juvenile justice with interdisciplinary standpoints from main students and practitioners
- Comprises of summaries of juvenile justice traits from around the globe, together with the US, the Netherlands, China, Brazil, India, Russia and South Africa
- Includes central points within the scholarly literature, like social studying theories, alternative theories, prison processing, labeling and deterrence, neighborhood-primarily based sanctions and reentry, gangs and crime, victimization, and worry of crime
NOTE: The product solely consists of the ebook, The Handbook of Juvenile Delinquency and Juvenile Justice in PDF. No access codes are included.