The Origins of Natural Diamonds (PDF) is not just the story of the evolution, origin, and production of diamonds, but a story about the evolution of the Earth’s geology in general. Important to geologists, geophysicists, and engineers across multiple disciplines, written by an expert in the field and an expert on the Earth’s geological evolution, this ebook represents the state-of-the-art in major Earth geological processes. Of particular importance to petroleum engineers and mining engineers, it is also a practical guide for those who work in the petroleum or mining industry.
The Origins of Natural Diamonds:
- Is the most comprehensive coverage of the subject written in ebook format
- Explains the development, causes, and production of diamonds within the Earth
- Is written by an experienced and veteran geologist who is an expert in the field and in the Earth’s geological evolution
- Covers other by-products of the formation of diamonds that are useful to other industries, such as the energy or mining industry
- Presents basic geological processes with detailed, scientific explanations, valuable to the student as a learning tool or the veteran engineer or geologist as a reference
Valuable as either refresher for the veteran scientist or engineer or a learning tool for the student as a reference, the expert author explains important geological processes, such as the Earth’s composition, origin, and structure, the Earth’s energy balance, tectonic activity, continental drift, the evolution of the Earth’s crust, and others. It’s within this geological framework that the writer offers practical guidance for scientists and engineers who work in academia or industry. It is a must-have for any geophysicist, geologist, or engineer working in petroleum or mining engineering.
NOTE: This sale only contains the ebook The Origins of Natural Diamonds in high-quality PDF. No other materials included.