Nationally recognized as the definitive guide to clinical nursing skills, The Royal Marsden Manual of Clinical Nursing Procedures 9e (PDF) has provided important nursing knowledge and up-to-date information on nursing skills and procedures for more than 30 years. Now in its 9th edition, this full-colour manual offers the underlying theory and evidence for procedures allowing nurses to gain the confidence they need to become completely informed, skilled practitioners.
Written with the experienced nurse in mind, this manual provides the latest, detailed, evidence-based guidelines for more than 200 procedures related to every aspect of a person′s care including main information on equipment, the procedure, and post-procedure guidance, together with full color photos and illustrations.
Following extensive market research, this Ninth edition:
- is organized and structured to signify the needs of a patient along their care pathway
- incorporates risk-management into relevant chapters to make sure it is central to care
- includes comprehensively reviewed and updated evidence underpinning all procedures
- includes the procedures and changes in practice that reveal modern acute nursing care
- contains revised procedures following ‘hands-on’ testing by students and staff at Kingston University
“This is an ebook that should be in any library-related with nursing. Any nurse, irrespective at what point they are on in their journey through the profession, will find a good reason to dip into this ebook at some time.” — Nursing times 2016
NOTE: The product includes the ebook, The Royal Marsden Manual of Clinical Nursing Procedures, 9th Edition, in PDF. No access codes are included.